- one cup uncooked white long-grain rice
- 5 cups water
- 1/two cup milk
- one/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/two tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2/three cup white sugar
- Add all components to record
- Include all substances to record
3 h ten m
- Pour the rice and water into the bowl of a blender mix right up until the rice just commences to break up, about 1 minute. Allow rice and water stand at area temperature for a minimal of three hrs.
- Strain the rice water into a pitcher and discard the rice. Stir the milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar into the rice water. Chill and stir ahead of serving over ice.